Tracking

Friday, May 3, 2013

Healthy Mothers Make A Happy Healthy Baby....

Mothers and Fathers, I can't stress the fact that we have to stay healthy not only for ourselves but for our kids. During pregnancy and after pregnancy it is very important that we take care ourselves because we have to be there for them. One more issue I want to talk about is learning how to do C.P.R if you have not done so already. I will get to that in just a few. Young parents, you have to know that the little bundle of joy will be soon a burst of energy and you have to keep up. I know your thinking that it can be a bit tiring when they are infants, but trust me....there is more!! By the time your little bundle of joy turns 10 months, they will be exploring the world with their little fingers and eyes. Everything is so big to them, and amazing all at the same time. You want to make sure that you get enough rest, and eat right so you will be able to keep up with them. I know your saying, "how can I get any rest with so much to do?" Well here is a little something I have learned over the years. Number one and most important, have a set schedule. Make sure that you have some type of routine that your child can grow accustomed to. Even if you are a stay at home parent, make a schedule anyway. Breakfast at a certain time, play time, nap time, lunch etc. Stick to the plan, otherwise you could have a baby who wants to play at 3 in the morning and you are struggling to get any sleep. Number two, when your baby is a infant there are going to be times where your baby wants to be fed in the middle of the night, and well, that is just how newborns do. However, I would always take naps when my baby took naps. I know that it seems to be difficult, but believe me it works. Finally number three, make sure you are eating healthy. Believe me, when you eat right, you feel great. All bad foods tends to slow you down and you feel like yo have no energy left in your body. I promise if you follow these steps, you should be fine.
On to some more important information for our young parents. Children can get into everything, and that is why we have to great parents and learn a few things that could possibly save our children from harm. Learning C.P.R is very important and everyone in the household should know how to do so. Sometimes you say to yourself, that things would never happen in your home but that isn't true. It could happen so it is best to be safe than sorry. I would advise all young parents, mothers and fathers to be to go and sign up for classes just to be safe. You can contact your local hospital, or red cross facilities to find out when classes are held. I truly hope that you guys take heed to what I have posted, because I have three and believe me, I may not be the best parent in the world, but I love my three and I have and will do anything for them.....Hope your enjoyed this and there will be more to come........

No comments:

Post a Comment