Tracking

Monday, April 15, 2013

LIFE.......and a BABY

Whew, is something I did most of the time with my newborn. From the crying and changing diapers all the time, it became a bit of a struggle. With that being said, if there is a time where you feel like you are going to lose your mind and just can't deal with it all........take a breather. Take a moment for your self, and just clear your head. You know most times, being a teen you are always on your phones, on the computer, and out with friends. However, if there is a time where you can just be by yourself, I would take it. Take that time that you have for yourself, and run with it. I dont know how many times my mother would tell me to just chill for a second. Now that I have three, I totally understand what she was trying to tell me when I was little younger. I also want to point out to teens, that education is key. Make sure you come up with a plan to finish school and go back. There are so many ways to get education these days that here really isn't any excuse. I dropped out of school at a early age. After I had my second child I went back and got my G.E.D. I can admit, at first I was no where near proud to have a G.E.D. but as time went on, I knew that it was good and I was sooooo elated to have it because I got it on my own. Later on just recently, I went back to get my degree. I finished that in February of this year and I am proud to say that I walk across the stage in July. I will be going back soon to get my bachelors because is important. I want to remind teens that have a baby or children that you can get an education online, or even speak with your academic counselor about splitting the classes up to line up with your schedule. Point is, there are ways to get things done and you should never give up no matter what. Remember, your little one is watching, and you have to make sure you provide a great role model for them to follow.......I know I did.

4 comments:

  1. Proud of you and your partner should be even proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much. Me an the father are no longer together as of now. We do have a co-parent relationship and we provide the best we can for our children. That part of my life is a loooonngggg story.....but it works. Thanks for reading.

      Delete
    2. That's sad to know Jara, I feel children need both parents to have a good life and perception on love and marriage. But, I applaud the effort the both of you have to sustain the children's necessity and needs

      Delete
    3. I agree, and I hope to one day provide that type of home for them. I applaud me and their father for actually being mature adults and do what we can do for our children. Thanks Jasveena.

      Delete